Do you own a vineyard or winery in Tennessee? Does your company want to reach a larger audience and support their mission for producing quality fruit and wine? Are you just looking to help make an impact with seeing the Tennessee grape and wine industry grow?
The Tennessee Farm Winegrowers Alliance offers several types of memberships and their may be one for you. Memberships runs from January 1 to December 31 of each year. Dues are due no later than June 1.
NOTE: Application must be received prior to February 15th to be included in the Tennessee Winery Brochure. No Exceptions!!
Vineyard Membership – $100 plus (Growers selling to wineries
will be assessed $0.01 per pound in addition to membership fees – deducted and paid by the wineries)
Voting Rights, Digital Marketplace Access, Educational Classes, Voice in Legislative Initiative, Ability to sit on a Committee, and Industry Data.
- Voting rights
- Digital marketplace access
- Educational classes
- Voice in legislative initiatives
- Ability to sit on a committee
- Industry data
* Gallonage is based on previous years Federal Excise Gallons.
Select Level Membership ($500/year)
- Cost Saving Opportunities: Save on 15% on Tennessee Wines Special Event Tickets; 4 Tickets good for any Tennessee Wines Festival across the state; 15% Discounted Onsite Sponsorship on all Tennessee Wines Event; 15% Discounted Tickets to our annual Winemaker Dinner.
- Advertising Opportunities: Featured listing in our online Service / Trade Directory; Opportunities for promoting your business during TFWA business meetings and workshops; List one of your events on our Events Calendar.
- Networking: Ability to network in person at industry events to solicited new business.
Reserve Level Membership ($1,200/year)
- All Select Member Benefits
- Additional Cost Saving Opportunities: 15% Off of venue rental fees from select wineries and vineyards; Receive six (6) tickets good for any Tennessee Wines Festival across the state; Receive 2 tickets to our annual Winemaker Dinner
- Advertising Opportunities: Priority placement on our website directory; One 10-minute pitch at a TFWA business meeting or enrichment meeting.
- Trade Show: Booth ppace at our annual conference, held in conjunction with Pick TN Conference.
- Networking: Exclusive access to contact information for all wineries and vineyards in our database in spreadsheet format.
Customized for your Company including
- Reserve Membership
- Festival Sponsorship
- Consumer Demographics
- Workshop and Seminar Sponsorship
Please Contact Laura@TennesseeWines.com for details.
*CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP IS A NON-VOTING MEMBERSHIP CLASS.
Amateur Winemaker ($100/Year)
- Able to attend all business meetings
- Educational programs at a discount.
- Ability to post on the digital marketplace.
- Access to winemakers and vineyard managers.
- Ability to participate in select Tennessee Wines Festivals in an Amateurs Tasting area.
- Monthly TFWA E-Newsletter.
- Access to Closed TFWA Facebook Group.
- Discounted Tennessee Wines Festival tickets.
- Discounts on purchasing wines from participating TFWA members.
*AMATEUR MEMBERSHIP IS A NON-VOTING MEMBERSHIP CLASS.
Reserved for Organizations with similar missions; i.e. Universities, Trade Associations, Clubs.
Affiliate Member ($250/year)